[SciPy-User] Lookfor in SciPy sub-packages?

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:12:57 EST 2012

I must have made some mistake, yesterday if possible

nympy.lib.utils.lookfor('something', 'scipy') *does* load scipy
sub-packages also (even by default) and what's more, now I don't even need
to import scipy module (I pass it as string).
I'm sure it wasn't like this yesterday for some reason

Sorry for confusion

Cheers