[SciPy-User] Python for Scientists - courses in Germany and US

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Fri Jan 13 05:41:50 EST 2012

Learn NumPy and Much More
=========================

Scientists like Python. If you would like to learn more about
important libraries for scientific applications, you might be
interested in these courses.

The course in Germany covers:

- Overview of libraries
- NumPy
- Data storage with text files, Excel, netCDF and HDF5
- matplotlib
- Object oriented programming for scientists
- Problem solving session

The course in the USA covers all this plus:

- Extending Python in other languages
- Version control
- Unit testing

More details below.

If you have any questions about the courses, please contact me.

Mike

Python for Scientists and Engineers (Germany)

A three-day course covering all the basic tools scientists and engineers need.
This course requires basic Python knowledge.