[SciPy-User] fortran unformatted output from python

Nikhil nikhilgarg.gju at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:53:57 EST 2015

Hi,
I am trying to write a binary unformatted sequential output from python
using fortranfile.py module. I have managed to figure out most of the
code, but I am stuck when I need to use the boolean operation.

In fortran file, i need to add some metadata, where I need to provide
.false. in the output. When i try o use the struct module to write
struct.pack('?',False), it doesnt seem to be recognized by fortran.

I was wondering if someone has some suggestions in this regard.

Thanks,
nikhil