[Shtoom] patches: new RTPPacket style and RTP Extension hooks

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Thu Oct 7 14:00:18 CEST 2004

Here are three patches:

"new RTPPacket style"
http://zooko.com/cgi-bin/darcs.cgi/shtoom/zookobranch/?c=diff&p=20041007104344-92b7f-e2a932b9647aad89d62b38ff82fd85af888603ff.gz

"cleanup -- build packets with RTPPacket() instead of struct.pack()"
http://zooko.com/cgi-bin/darcs.cgi/shtoom/zookobranch/?c=diff&p=20041007104704-92b7f-27b3d00c7bbbb715aae6b24908868670add326c3.gz

"hook for RTP extensions"
http://zooko.com/cgi-bin/darcs.cgi/shtoom/zookobranch/?c=diff&p=20041007105006-92b7f-bf02966aa075d1cf5d1428d1dbd603dc8d9482e3.gz

You can browse patches here:

http://zooko.com/repos/

If you (Anthony) prefer I will e-mail these unified diffs to this list, or just
push them into SVN and let you revert them if you don't want them.

I use the darcs revision control tool [1].

It is fun to use darcs because it only takes a minute to get started, and you
can mix-and-match patches freely from different repositories.  For example,
install darcs [2], then do:

darcs get http://zooko.com/repos/shtoom/upstream/head/

Now you have a full darcs repository sitting in the "head" subdirectory of your
current working directory.

Now do:

cd head ; darcs pull http://zooko.com/repos/shtoom/zookobranch

and it will interactively prompt you asking if you want to pull the individual
patches that are in zookobranch that aren't already in your local repository.
You can likewise erase individual patches from your local repository.  It's
fun!

Regards,

Zooko

[1] http://abridgegame.org/darcs/