[Shtoom] bug report: wxShtoom call setup confused

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Fri Oct 22 15:58:26 CEST 2004

See BUGS.txt:

Here is text of new bug report:

name: wxShtoom call setup confused
to reproduce: run shtoom with wx GUI, call it from another shtoom
details: wx Shtoom opens audio channel before user decides whether to accept or decline call; exceptions in log
more details: I've spent way too many hours trying to fix this without success.  You are more than welcome to see my patches, but they don't fix it properly -- after my patches audio channel doesn't get opened prematurely, but there is an exception with cookie=None passed to the acceptedCall() callback, so the call never starts at all.