[Shtoom] playout patch

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed Feb 9 05:59:43 CET 2005

This patch is against svn head.  I thought it passed its self-test
today, which you have to run directly -- not from trial.  However, now
it does not pass its own tests.  So please do not apply this patch, and
I will work on it tomorrow, but tonight I'm too tired, and I'm just
sending it so you'll have it in case I get hit by a bus tonight.

This patch changes several things that it does not necessarily have to,
but as Blaise Pascal once said "I apologize for making this letter too
long, but I had not the time to make it shorter.".

Regards,

Zooko