[Shtoom] patch progress report

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Thu Feb 24 21:59:19 CET 2005

Well, I generated the mega-patch, then started laboriously going
through it and separating out bits that are supposed to be kept
proprietary, then I had the bright idea of stuffing the megapatch into
a new darcs repository.  That worked a charm!  Darcs is the perfect
tool for taking a megapatch and splitting it up into separate, coherent
patches.  It will only take about two hours more work, and I'll have a
set of nice separate patches that you can pick and choose from.  That
two hours of work will happen tomorrow morning, as it is Family Time in
the Atlantic Time Zone.

You can see the first three patches here (they are the two that I
already submitted to the list, but slightly cleaned up, plus a trivial
third one):

https://yumyum.zooko.com:19144/cgi-bin/darcs.cgi/shtoom-adhoc-plus-
patches/?c=patches

Regards,