[Shtoom] Re: [Divmod-dev] integrating Shtoom

Eric Ries eric.ries at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jan 12 20:48:52 CET 2005

IMVU is an IM add-on that provides an immersive 3D environment for
chat. Several of our users have suggested adding voice-chat
capabilities, which I think is a cool idea. So I've been looking around
for something that'd be interesting to embed. I thought it might be an
opportunity to bring Shtoom to a pretty big audience.

We often hire contributors  who work on open source projects as
contractors to help us. Naturally, we ask that any improvements they
make to the project be contributed back under a free software license.
If you're interested, please let me know.

Eric