[Shtoom] Shtoom Preferences

Michael A D'ambrosio lilmikey at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 1 19:55:06 CEST 2005

Hello. I have, hopefully, a simple problem for those out there. I am trying to
place a call with Shtoom via a python program (much like testcall.py). The
problem is that I keep getting authentication failures because my settings
aren't read from the .shtoomrc file. I attempted to manually set this
preferences via defining a dictionary and calling self.__dict__.update(prefs)
from whthin my little hack and that failed to work.

If anyone can help me out, I would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike