[Shtoom] Small fixes

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Mar 28 10:27:07 CEST 2005

Thanks! I've applied most of these fixes to the trunk. The ones I've not
committed are:

   I've left the if 0 in the ringingCommand code. I'm deeply unhappy with
how this is currently implemented, and plan to fix this to use the normal
audio playout in the future. It's there for a couple of people who really
wanted it, but chances are it will behave incorrectly more often than not,
hence leaving it disabled.

  I've also left the code in that keeps stdout going to the log. I don't like
having two sets of output (log and stdout) and so prefer to have this work
in the current way.