[Shtoom] SHTOOM

Frank Scholz fs at beebits.com
Mon Oct 24 09:51:10 CEST 2005

Hi  Yuri,

> I would like to know how I can contribute with shtoom project. I did some
> modifications on shtoom softphone and added videoconferencing to him
(tkinter
> interface).

best thing would be to create a patch against the current svn-version,
document your changes and if your extension is somewhere reasonable
I'm sure Anthony will integrate it in the project.

> Visit our project:
> http://tesla/wiki/index.php/VoIP

could you pls resend that tesla link with an external address?

> http://www.dee.ufcg.edu.br/~nokia

unfortunatelly my Portuguese is a bit rusty ;-).
Is there some information available in English too?

Regards,
Frank