[Soap-Python] soaplib applied patches

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Tue Apr 20 12:41:26 CEST 2010

On 04/19/10 04:12, Jamie Kirkpatrick wrote:
> Hey Burak
>
> What is your github username....do you want commit access to the
> repository?  We need to get all these various patches merged in for a
> new release.  You probably know more about which ones are decent than
> I do though...
>
> Thanks

hi,

i'm located at github.com/plq

i think we first need to agree on a host. i like to stick to git but
github lacks [1], and last time i looked, they also lacked unified issue
tracking -- every fork gets a fresh wiki and issue tracker which is not
really helping the project.

so i'm not sure it'd be the right choice. i got the github.com/soaplib
repository just in case. if we're to stick with github, i think that
should be the official repository to avoid any confusion.

does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives ?

regards,
burak

[1]:
http://support.github.com/discussions/accounts/73-giving-multiple-users-admin-access-to-a-project