[Soap-Python] Deleted branch on Github

Michael McLay mclay at mjmoi.com
Thu Aug 5 23:17:00 CEST 2010

Deleting the archive also broke old links in soap at python.org mailing
list archives, such as the links found in
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/soap/2010-April/000032.html>. If the
deletion cannot be restore it would be helpful to at least put a
redirect to the new repository in the page <http://github.com/jkp>.
Also, the launchpad.net page on soaplib doesn't point to the official
soaplib website or download area. The git repository could be mirrored
in a branch on launchpad using <VCS
https://launchpad.net/~vcs-imports>.