[Soap-Python] Returning an extensible array of key, value pairs from a SOAP service

Chris Austin chris at sydneysys.com
Thu Dec 2 16:26:03 CET 2010

Hi Burak,

Good to see that you are still around for the time being.  I just have a
quick question for you if you'd please.

It looks like soaplib does not create a port for each separate service
(DefinitionBase).  Based on a quick review of the wsdl and spec it doesn't
look to explicitly require it but it seems that quite a few soap services do
indeed do create a port per service.

I'm working on providing this functionality now but, I was wondering if you
looked into this previously and if you have any thoughts on the matter.

Thanks
Chris