[Soap-Python] soaplib releases 0.8.2-alpha2 and 0.9-alpha1

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:21:18 CEST 2010

Hi Burak,

On 25 July 2010 01:07, Burak Arslan <burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr> wrote:

> Finally, you can get the new releases here:
> http://github.com/arskom/soaplib/downloads

Is there any chance we can get these (at least the 0.8.2 one) released
to PyPI or at least some kind of setuptools compatible location?

Right now, 0.8.1 is released on PyPI but it's unusable for us. The
branch at http://wiki.github.com/jkp/soaplib was working up until a
few days ago, but now gives us weird errors I'm not very inclined to
try to chase down. I'm hoping the 0.8.2 tag will help, but I'm getting
a bit uncomfortable with the amount of source tracking going on in our
project :)

Martin