[Soap-Python] Soaplib's Any and AnyDict serializers

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Sat May 14 11:05:11 CEST 2011

 On 05/10/11 02:09, Wladston Viana wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could anyone provide me a code sample of Any and AnyDict on soaplib ?

the Any type is actually an lxml.etree._Element object. the AnyAsDict
type is in turn a native dict formatted like this:

https://github.com/arskom/rpclib/blob/master/src/rpclib/test/interop/_test_client_base.py#L101

the source code for the Any and AnyAsDict types are pretty simple. (they
almost do nothing)

https://github.com/arskom/rpclib/blob/master/src/rpclib/model/primitive.py#L50

it'd be nice if you could create an isolated example and send it to the
ml so we can add it to the documentation.

best,
burak