[Soap-Python] Soaplib's Any and AnyDict serializers

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Sat May 14 11:05:11 CEST 2011

 On 05/10/11 02:09, Wladston Viana wrote:
> Hello,
> Could anyone provide me a code sample of Any and AnyDict on soaplib ?

the Any type is actually an lxml.etree._Element object. the AnyAsDict
type is in turn a native dict formatted like this:

the source code for the Any and AnyAsDict types are pretty simple. (they
almost do nothing)

it'd be nice if you could create an isolated example and send it to the
ml so we can add it to the documentation.