[Soap-Python] rpclib, Infopath and the options http verb

LE MEUR Laurent llemeur at allocine.fr
Wed Nov 30 15:34:51 CET 2011

First, I want to thank Burak for his work on rpclib ; I successfullly
use dit along with Suds for simple needs.

Then, I'd like to ask some help about an issue that is not related to
rpclib per se, but rather to the default http server used for tests.

I tried to connect an MS Infopath form to an rpclib WS, but the client
sends an OPTIONS request, and the server responds with a 405. How can I
configure the http server to accept this verb ?

Thanks in advance
Laurent