[Soap-Python] Using rpclib with wsdl containing namespaced messages

Suraj Barkale suraj at barkale.com
Thu May 17 18:59:35 CEST 2012

Burak Arslan <burak.arslan at ...> writes:

> On 05/17/12 14:49, Suraj Barkale wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Please take a look at the code at https://gist.github.com/2718336
>
> Where does that wsdl come from?
It is from http://www.gamingstandards.com site. They made the documents private
about 6 months ago. So I just cooked up an example which exhibited the same
problems.

> This is working fine with the latest rpclib, if you feed the
> auto-generated wsdl to suds.
>
> https://gist.github.com/2718747
>
> does it help?
I can not use the auto-generated wsdl since there are other clients out there
that
follow the wsdl. Other clients create SOAP envelops similar to suds.

I shall try to provide a patch that either ignores namespaces or adds extra
namespace support.

Thanks & Regards,
Suraj