[Soap-Python] Guidance on approach

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at oss.schwarz.eu
Fri May 9 16:45:52 CEST 2014

Am 14.04.2014 18:53, schrieb Joseph L. Casale:
> I have started looking at spyne and the examples but none of these emulate anything
> similar to such an approach.
>
> Anyone know of any similar code they could reference me to so I may get a better
> understanding of how to accomplish this with spyne?

My experience with spyne was that a lot of stuff I needed was just not
possible. Dealing with invalid responses was one of the points there (the
other issue I still remember was custom handling exception/logging).

To be fair the spyne developer was pretty responsive but in the end I decided
to go with soapbox because it's architecture was really centered around
SOAP+XML so I could do everything I needed.

See my response to Deepika Nagpal regarding a more in-depth advertisment of my
Soapbox fork: https://github.com/FelixSchwarz/soapbox-bsd

Felix