[Soap-Python] How do I iterate through the results of a response when they contain prefixes?

Tim Callaghan tmcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:01:15 CEST 2015

I have the following data and want to iterate over the "Discounts"? If I
didn't have the "a" prefix then the following code would work.

for disc in response.GetDiscountsResponse.GetDiscountsResult.Discount:
    print "  ", disc.Name, "[", disc.Id, "]"

-- response from server --

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://no-domain.com/soap/envelope/">
   <s:Body>
      <GetDiscountsResponse xmlns="http://no-domain.org/">