[SoC2010-General] Improvements to IDLE for better remote instruction

Ada Hopper la.reina.roja at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:24:03 CEST 2010

I am very sorry, It is so late!
But I am very interested in this project, I just finish reading the thread
in the IDLE-mail list and I would like to know a bit more to get ready a
good application. (At least to plan the weakly schedule)
I learn with this application http://www3.uji.es/~dllorens/PythonG/ how to
write python and I really love ti. Python is such a good language for
beginers and It could be much more if the IDLE has more features.

I'm really sorry for being such in a hurry.

Thank you,

Ada