[SoC2010-General] My final year project..

Thenmozhi D mozhi060690 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:14:03 CEST 2010

Hi..

          I am a final year student and i wish to do a project on my own
idea. My idea is to Create a simple "Sign off log" in ubuntu where a user
can update his informations to be prompted on the screen at the end of the
day when the user signs off after finishing his works. The updates may be
Project end date, salary credited information, tomorrow is an off, ect,. I
would like to implement this idea using python and i need your suggestions
about this idea. Will it be a valuable project?