[SoC2010-General] My final year project..

Tushar Maheta tushar.maheta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:19:38 CEST 2010

Dear,
         I think it is very good project that you are tried to implement.but
i think it is very simple project for final sem. You have to also implement
the sign in details and also maintain the log about *sign in users and give
updates on every hour* that is very challenging work for you and also
interested.

       I have done my final sem project of MCA on CRM in Ubuntu but i think
now u have to done on *Red Hat*, Because it is very commercial and most
usable flavor of the linux.

        If u need any kind of help about linux and your project then i will
be here for you at any time.

Regarding,
Tushar Maheta