[SoC2010-General] Project Idea: PySWIP

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:15:44 CET 2011

The wiki page is not wrong regarding the 2011 general list, this is just
very early in the year and not many people are on it yet.

For a project to participate under our umbrella they need at least three
developers willing to mentor for them.  If this project has that, ask them
to fill out the application.

In the next week or two you'll see a more complete list of projects
participating under the PSF (and other Python projects as their own
mentoring orgs) on our 2011 page;

http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2011