[Soc2012-general] GSoC 2012 ideas

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:16:11 CEST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am Vikash Agrawal, an intermediate Python developer. I am very much
interested in participating in GSoC this year under PSF for ideas of
MailMan wiki and Distutils2 project. I am looking for a long term
contribution in PSF rather than getting lost after the summerss. Few months
ago I did get help for merwok on Distutils2 but couldn't progress due to
certain indispensable causes.

I am seriously looking for something small (easy) and doable in summer so
that I have a great summer with GSoC and PSF under both the headings
(Mailman and Distutils2) and in Python 2.X [ where x in xrange(6,8) :-) ]
Also the application window starts today so I have to gear up ASAP

Thanks in advance
Regards

[ This mail was originally sent to core-mentorship and thanks to Brian
curtin for notifying me about this mailing-list :-) ]
--
sent via HTC Sensation