[spambayes-dev] Making the FAQ

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Aug 2 00:45:18 EDT 2003

> Hmm - damn Kiwi's and their strange time zones <wink>.

You're just grumpy because we won both the netball and the rugby <wink>.

> According to Outlook you sent this some hours after I checked in 1.9.

I think that was the message I posted with the make trace in it.  I didn't look at the size of the attachmemt before sending it - it was quite big and so was quarentined until someone released it.  The someone could have been one of them Americans so we would have had to wait until they woke up ;)

> How about trying this:
[...]

As you probably saw, it was because I added a ">".  Thanks for the suggestions, though - I would probably have figured it out from that if Skip hadn't tipped me towards what it was.

(New rule: only correct something when it's a mistake ;)

=Tony Meyer