[spambayes-dev] Missed spam - Spam Clues: bechtel

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Aug 2 12:38:03 EDT 2003

    Tim> Anyone care enough to do something about it <wink>?

I've only seen a handful of these (maybe five?) and SB is now classifying
them as spam, albeit currently low spam.  Unless this becomes a huge problem
I'm inclined to let it be.  There are a variety of synthetic tags we could
try generating: number of <font> tags, ratio of (runs of) html tags to
words, number of hapaxes or fraction of words which are hapaxes.  The mails
are structurally different than typical spam or ham, so I think if we do
anything it's going to have to entail capturing some of the details of that
structure.

Skip