[spambayes-dev] FAQ and donations

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Aug 7 11:40:19 EDT 2003

As part of linking the "Donations" page in, I should update the FAQ
slightly.  I am thinking of moving section:

 4.15   Do I have to pay for SpamBayes? Can I pay you money if I really want
to?

to a new section
 1.2    What is the license?  Does it cost anything?  Can I pay anyway?".

And slightly tweaking the text (ie, moving some of the "FAQ" text to the
donations page), and adding a link to the new page.

It makes sense to me that (a) we include license details in the same entry,
and that (b) the entry be much closer to the top of the FAQ.

Any objections?

Mark.