[spambayes-dev] ComputerWorld SpamBayes articles

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Aug 11 14:23:59 EDT 2003

> If you haven't seen it yet, I've told ComputerWorld about
> SPAMbayes work. It's in there Aug. 4 edition and online here...

Is there any way we can stop people saying that SpamBayes doesn't work
with Outlook Express?  Sure the Outlook plugin doesn't (which is
probably why it's called an Outlook plugin ;), but the other tools do.

Is the stuff on our website not clear enough, perhaps?  Or are
journalists just too lazy to check what they publish?