[spambayes-dev] ComputerWorld SpamBayes articles

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Aug 11 12:55:09 EDT 2003

> Is there any way we can stop people saying that SpamBayes doesn't work
> with Outlook Express?

Probably by removing the *bold* text on my download page that says "it does
not work with Outlook express" <wink>.  However, that is in the context of
the addin, and is qualified in the next sentence, and elsewhere on the page.

I'd be happy to move this to sourceforge, but keep giving up when I have to
define whatever it is that sourceforge asks me to define to release a file.
If someone set up everything and mailed me the 2 steps I would need to go
through to do it via sourceforge, I promise I would do them <wink>

Mark.