[spambayes-dev] Contact page

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Aug 12 17:58:01 EDT 2003

A while back we had some suggestions about making the mailing list
details more prominent, and one of the suggestions was that we have a
separate contact page with this (and possibly other) information.  (I'm
too lazy to give you links, but it's there in the archives somewhere).

I've checked in (and uploaded) a stab at a contact page (no other pages
have been changed).  This would be linked from the side bar - instead of
"Email Us", have "Contact Us", and link it to the page, rather than
spambayes at python.org.

Comments?

=Tony Meyer