[spambayes-dev] New Outlook Dialogs Problem

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Aug 13 21:59:45 EDT 2003

If I haven't got enough training information to enable filtering, the
"enable filtering" box isn't greyed out anymore.  If I try to check it,
it doesn't check, and I get this traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\cvs\spambayes\spambayes\Outlook2000\dialogs\dlgcore.py", line
286, in OnCommand
    self.ApplyHandlingOptionValueError(handler.OnCommand, wparam,
lparam)
  File "D:\cvs\spambayes\spambayes\Outlook2000\dialogs\dlgcore.py", line
245, in ApplyHandlingOptionValueError
    self.dialog_def.caption, mb_flags)
AttributeError: ProcessorDialog instance has no attribute 'dialog_def'

(I'd try and fix this myself, but the new dialog code still has me
overwhelmed ;)

=Tony Meyer