[spambayes-dev] Addition to Outlook FAQ

Koehler, Michael W mkoehler at stblaw.com
Wed Aug 13 23:56:25 EDT 2003

Thanks to all for a great product!

Things have been working beautifully, then the other day my Inbox was once again filled with spam.  My first thought was that SpamBayes had stopped filtering.  Everything seemed to be working correctly, the spam just would not move to the Spam folder.  After much fiddling I realized the obvious...  My Spam folder was full.   I did not bother to count, but deleting a few hundred got SpamBayes going again.  I now auto-archive my spam folder.  The limit seems to be 16,384.  See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q196494