[spambayes-dev] Dialog Hacking

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 15 18:15:59 EDT 2003

> Not to be a wet blanket, but I'm not really keen on the
> colors, the gradients or the very busy background, but maybe
> that's just me.

I must admit that I'm not a fan of the busy background either, but then
I'm no expert on logo design...

The colours could perhaps match those on the website, assuming that
there's a reason that the website has those colours...I don't really
care about the gradient.

So this isn't just negative ;) I do like that it uses a simple font, and
the (presence of the) subtle-but-there Python-powered logo.