[spambayes-dev] SF rankings...

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Aug 16 20:12:48 EDT 2003

> Well, in the week since the outlook addin was moved to SF,
> the spambayes project's gone from 97th to 14th in the
> rankings. (The 11th of August saw 2,068 downloads!)

That damn 'Python' project is still at #4 for the 'all time' rankings,
though ;)  We have a way to go yet...

BTW I noticed that it's only 19 days until SpamBayes' first birthday
(taking birth as the project opening on sf - any prior life within
Python is really just time in the womb ;)

Maybe we could 'celebrate' by putting out 1.0b1 then?

=Tony Meyer