[spambayes-dev] World domination

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Aug 18 12:23:37 EDT 2003

> surge with
> the next release of the plug-in, so maybe that would do it.

Yes - I reckon that if we release a new version once per week, with each one
containing a "critical bug that you can't see, but we promise is there"
(just like the last release <wink/frown>) we could get real mileage.  Add a
background thread so that the plugin checks for a new version each time it
starts and *insists* you download it, and I believe we could get there!

hehe - this is almost sounding serious.  We could take the approach of
"windows update", and download in the background, saying we are ready to
upgrade once we get it.

*sigh* - ok, back to the real world.  I'm avoiding looking at the spambayes
list for a few days, but am about to fiddle with the dialogs :)

Mark.