[spambayes-dev] 1.0a5 release [was: SpamBayes Readme]

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sun Aug 24 23:41:22 EDT 2003

[Van]
> I've been meaning to ask if someone couldn't generate a new source collection
> for the download page. It looks like 1.0a4 was released on 7 July, and I know
> that at least two major issues (unicode in headers and default database) have
> been dealt with since then.

I've been wondering this myself (mostly because I'm fed up with replying
to people complaining about that unicode header bug!)

However, there's an issue with the web interface (messages not appearing
on the Review page) that I'd like to look at before the next release.
Hopefully I'll have time to look at that in the next couple of days - if
anyone was going to be mad-keen enough to build a release right now, could
they hold off until I've looked at that?  Ta.  (I'm happy to build the
release myself, unless anyone else particularly wants to do it.)

Is there anyone else with a pending edit that they'd like to see in 1.0a5?

(There's Romain's HTTP Auth patch, 791393, which should be my job to apply
but I don't know when I'll get the chance.)

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com