[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] FAQ

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Aug 27 10:35:15 EDT 2003

    Tony> We should probably also update reply.txt since there aren't the
    Tony> problems with the Outlook plug-in that there was when it was
    Tony> created, and we could make the mention of the FAQ more prominent.

    Tony> From memory, Skip, Tim or Barry have to do this, right?

Yes.  Anyone with CVS update privileges can check in changes to the
reply.txt file in the website top level dir then let one of us know about
it.  I'm in the midst of a protracted house move (moving out of the old
house before the new one is ready - great fun), so I'm suffering from low
availability during off-hours at the moment, but if you drop me a note I'll
try and adjust the auto-response text in Mailman.

Skip