[spambayes-dev] Nuke experimental_ham_spam_imbalance_adjustment?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 23:55:51 EST 2003

>> It "shouldn't" make any difference there either (but it did make a
>> difference) whether that's spelled
>>
>>     x-ExPeRiMeTtAl_HaM_sPaM_iMbaLaNcE_aDjUsYmEnT

[Tim Stone]
> I suspect that the reason this one didn't work as advertised is
> because "adjusyment" isn't an actual option <wink>

Good eye!  As I meant to say the first time, option names were meant to be
case-insensitive regardless of context, *and* to be insensitive to any
substitutions of the letters in "Timmy".  So, for example,

    adjustment

and

    adjusiieny

are also the same option.  Generalization to Unicode is left as an exercise.