[spambayes-dev] one bigram nit

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Dec 16 01:33:21 EST 2003

I see one compatibility problem with the bigram stuff.  We currently have a
key in the database called 'saved state' which stores a tuple: (db version,
spamcount, hamcount).  If that is ever generated as a bigram the database
will get hosed.  If backwards compatibility is an issue you might want to
choose a different bigram connector than ' '.  If backwards compatibility
isn't a big deal, I'd bump the PICKLE_VERSION value and choose another value
for the state key, probably a non-string object.

Skip