[spambayes-dev] A new and altogether different bsddb breakage

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Dec 17 22:17:12 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 21:47, Tim Peters wrote:

> I'd ask whether BDB hash or BDB BTree would be faster, but I
> don't want to put you on the spot <wink>.

Oh, you can do better than that.  It's easy: the answer is yes!

> the-best-thing-to-do-with-consultants-is-shame-them-into-writing-the-
>     code-ly y'rs  - tim

But see, I'm actually doing you a favor by resolutely ducking that
responsibility.  How else are you going to be able to fix things when I
take a leave of absence to follow the Britster on her 2-year long come
back world tour?  You really will eventually thank me for forcing you to
write it.

anyone-going-on-such-a-tour-has-no-shame-anyway-ly y'rs,
-Barry