[spambayes-dev] A new and altogether different bsddb breakage

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 01:44:11 EST 2003

[Tim]
> Note that Jeremy already wrote code to run spambayes via ZEO,
> in the project's pspam/ directory.  I don't know how much
> bitrot that's suffered.

Not as much as I had thought.  I believe the check-ins I just made get it
working again - at least the three main scripts (pop.py, scoremsg.py and
update.py) appear to do what they are meant to.  It works without
socket.AF_UNIX now, too.

It is still separate from everything else, of course, but it does work
again...

=Tony Meyer