[spambayes-dev] Hapaxes? (was: How low can you go?)

Eli Stevens (WG.c) listsub at wickedgrey.com
Thu Dec 18 20:43:31 EST 2003

Tim Peters wrote:

> Oh yes, I do want that -- eventually.  We have no experience with that in
> this project, though; we have a lot of experience with the consequences of
> hapaxes, and I have no fears remaining about picking on them.

Does anyone have any gentle nudges to information explaining what
hapaxes are in a spambayes context?  I _think_ I've canvased the
website, some of the docs that come with the install (enough to get it
running under Linux), etc., but I don't recall seeing anything about
them.  I'm not afraid to Use the Source, Luke (but not while I'm here at
work ;), so just a pointer to a file name would probably be enough (if
there's a hapax.py I'm gonna feel silly - I'll check when I get home ;).

Thanks!
Eli