[spambayes-dev] A new and altogether different bsddb breakage

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sat Dec 20 15:56:04 EST 2003

[Tim and Barry]
> [much ZODB and bsddb wisdom]

Thanks, guys.  I'll try to do two things over Christmas:

 o Write a script to hammer the current SpamBayes bsddb code, to try to
   reproduce the problems we've been seeing and to test the second thing:

 o Write a ZODB-on-BDB storage for SpamBayes.

[Kenny]
> Maybe the best thing is to throw some test code
> into SpamBayes and see if it will even start up on Win98.  I don't have
> access to a Win98 test system, but if I can code up enough support that
> we can try this out, would you be willing to give it a test?  It will
> probably be after the holidays before I can get to it, but we'll see.

I have a win98 environment that I'll be happy to run test code in.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com