[spambayes-dev] error training on dbx file

Paul Sorenson sourceforge at metrak.com
Sun Dec 28 01:16:32 EST 2003

With code I checked out from CVS in the last 24 hours or so, I got the error
below when trying to train a dbx file via the web interface.

I have python 2.3.3 installed and I the box involved is running Windows XP.
oe_mailbox.py doesn't appear to import time.

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\usr\spambayes\spambayes\Dibbler.py", line 457, in
found_terminator
    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

  File "C:\usr\spambayes\spambayes\UserInterface.py", line 479, in onTrain
    content = self._convertToMbox(content)

  File "C:\usr\spambayes\spambayes\UserInterface.py", line 521, in
_convertToMbox
    content = oe_mailbox.convertToMbox(content)

  File "C:\usr\spambayes\spambayes\oe_mailbox.py", line 465, in
convertToMbox
    dbxBuffer += "From spambayes at spambayes.org %s\n%s" \

NameError: global name 'strftime' is not defined