[spambayes-dev] Experimental SpamBayes build available

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Dec 30 01:09:22 EST 2003

[Richie]
> [Mark]
> > I have just uploaded an installer for a new experimental binary of
> > SpamBayes.  This binary includes *both* the Outlook addin
> and the sb_server
> > applications.
>
> Nice one!  Barring a few minor glitches (which I'll enter into the SF
> tracker when I get the chance) sb_tray worked like a charm for me.

Great!  I didn't see any new items in the tracker though.  If they are
trivial, just mail them to me.

Otherwise, did anyone else try this build?  Either for Outlook or sb_server?
I fear I may have "disclaimed" the build a little too much, as this is the
only reply I got, and I see no new bugs etc.

Thanks,

Mark.