[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-764158 ] Filtering Deactivates

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 1 17:07:56 EDT 2003

Bugs item #764158, was opened at 2003-07-02 05:30
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=764158&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Dell Dimension 4100 Workstation
Windows 2000 Service Pack3 Workstation
Office 2000

After I trained the application and launched filtering,
SpamBayes worked by moving Spam items and Possible
Spam items to their respective folders automatically.

After a few days the Enable Filtering check box was
cleared and filtering was not handled as mail arrived. So,
I had to train SpamBayes again and enable filtering. I
regnized the same symptoms on two other machines.

Andrew Cira
Front Barnett Associates LLC
70 W. Madison Street, Suite 4920
Chicago, IL 60602