[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-760286 ] spambayes_admin.dll failed to register

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 1 17:16:51 EDT 2003

Bugs item #760286, was opened at 2003-06-25 16:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=760286&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This bug has already been reported but it did not have a
log file entry - so I have provided what appeared in my
log file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 15, in DllRegisterServer

File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\register.py"
, line 388, in RegisterClasses
IndexError: list index out of range

Hoping to see a fix soon.  will installing the Source code
version help?

Thanks,

John