[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-759911 ] Toolbar Icon Missing

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 1 17:33:12 EDT 2003

Bugs item #759911, was opened at 2003-06-25 02:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=759911&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
"Recover from Spam Icon" is missing from the "Spam"
folder and "Possible Spam" folder.  However, "Delete as
Spam" toolbar icon is visible in all three locations (Inbox,
Spam, Possible Spam).

The "Recover from Spam Icon" had been visible up until
yesterday afternoon.

I verified that the "SpamBayes.OutlookAddin" is in fact
checked in the Com Add-Ins.

I used the SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe, so this is
a binary installation.

Attached are logfiles.

Workstation Info:
Dell Dimension 4100
Windows 2000 service pack 3
Microsoft Office 2000

If you need more information, please let me know.

Andrew Cira