[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-740843 ] No Disk Error with Outlook 2000 on startup

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 1 18:16:24 EDT 2003

Bugs item #740843, was opened at 2003-05-20 18:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by portola
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=740843&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After installing SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe I am
now getting an error dialog on Outlook startup. The box
says:

(Header) Inbox - Microsoft Outlook:OUTLOOK.EXE - No Disk
(Body) There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a
disk into drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.
(Buttons) Cancel, Try Again, Continue

I am able to click cancel or continue several times and
then outlook goes ahead and opens up. I just installed
this evening, so I am not sure if the filtering is
still working correctly. I was able to train the
program sucessfully.

I am using Office 2000 SP3 on Win 2000. I will try to
attach a jpg of the dialog box.

My error log says the following:

SpamAddin - Connecting to Outlook
Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Snow1\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Snow1\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'
Bayes database initialized with 0 spam and 0 good messages
Loaded databases in 4.64165ms
AntiSpam: Watching for new messages in folder Inbox
AntiSpam: Watching for new messages in folder Spam
Processing 0 missed spam in folder 'Inbox' took 31.9599ms
pythoncom error: Python error invoking COM method.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 275, in _Invoke_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 280, in _invoke_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 601, in _invokeex_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 541, in _invokeex_
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
203, in OnItemAdd
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
163, in ProcessMessage
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\filter.py", line
15, in filter_message
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\manager.py", line
440, in score
  File "e:\src\spambayes\spambayes\classifier.py", line
217, in chi2_spamprob
  File "e:\src\spambayes\spambayes\classifier.py", line
465, in _getclues
  File "e:\src\spambayes\spambayes\classifier.py", line
316, in probability
exceptions.AssertionError:

Comment By: Dennis Austin (portola)